Procedures and Time:1. A client shall fill in and submit to us the Formation Form for providing the details of proposed company name, shareholders, directors, secretary and registered office.
2. We shall check and confirm if it is registrable within 1 hour.
3. We shall prepare all the documents for incorporating a company, including Memorandum and Articles of Association, appointment of first directors and secretary, notice of registered office and application for business registration certificate.
4. The client will sign all the documents (but not dating any) and return the same back to us.
5. We shall arrange the filing of the documents to the Companies Registry and apply for business registration certificate.
6. After obtaining the business registration certificate from the Inland Revenue Department, the documents (including chops and certified true copies) will be sent to the client, and then the company can be used.
7. The procedures are usually completed within 8 working days (excluding transit time of documents).